Applications for the 2019 NYOS Jazz Programme open 24 September 2018.
The NYOS Jazz vision is to:
- Develop a new generation of jazz musicians, open to all styles and eager to spread the word of jazz
- Create a clear journey of musical development with various entry and exit points
- Nurture talent by offering opportunities to study and perform jazz at the highest possible level, with respected professional musicians from the UK and beyond
- Enhance the performing experience by bringing young musicians of advanced proficiency together
- Continually improve the level of playing and improvising in all ensembles
If you are interested in applying and are an instrumentalist or vocalist aged between 12 and 25 then NYOS would like to hear from you.
For further information please contact Jazz Ensembles Manager, Corinna Gregory via email at email@example.com.